Urgently required a Assets controller with the experience in Furniture industry.
- Accountable for recording and tracking all assets.
- Create and monitor a system of controls, procedures for the recordation of assets.
- Record assets acquisition and dispositions in the accounting system.
- Calculate depreciation for all assets.
- Conduct periodic physical inventory counts.
- Represent the company during audit that involves assets.
- Track company expenditure for assets in comparison to the capital budget.
- Conduct analysis related to the assets.Skills and Competencies
- Ability to learn business processes quickly, identify risks and understand relationships between the systems and business functions.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to multitask and manage frequent priority change.
- Excellent business and numerical analytical skills, problem solving skills and ability to analyze and interpret statistical data.
- Advanced MS Excel skills (e.g. Pivot Tables, V-Lookup, Macros etc.).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be a selfstarter and creative.