Tasks and Responsibilities:
Instsallation and maintenance of AV equipments and storage systems Laying and termination of cables Conducting trainig and demo to customers Attending product and technical training and recommend best solution fro AV projects Conduct site surveys abd attend service calls as required.
- Technical operations for live stream and A/V programs.
- Experience using various digital signage solutions.
- Experience with basic signal flow for audio control.
- Plan, organize and implement the maintenance and operation of performancerelated equipment at the conference room venu, including lights, lighting console, sound equipment, video projector, cameras, microphones, sound.- console, speakers, special effects equipment, IT equipment.
- Be on site to assist in during conferences and deal with technical emergencies or issues as required this may include after hours.
- Possess the drive to learn and is adaptable to change/new technologies.
- Ability to critically analyze a symptom, diagnose a fault, plan and take appropriate action.
- Diploma in Electrical / Electronics / IT.
- 13 years experience of working as an AV technician.
- Registered in Ministry of Labor _(preferred)_
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with computers and IP Networking Systems. Basic principles of operational characteristics of computer hardware and software.
- Familiarity of Operations, services and activities of technical operations for live stream and A/V program
- Knowledge of sound, video, and lighting equipment
- Ready to join immediately.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Sitra: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (required)