– review the current financial operations and identify budget drainers and financial improvement pathways
– create annual budget forecasting considering the strategic business plan, stakeholder goals and line managers requirements
– present prepared budget to management & BoD for their review and approval
– monitor budgeted vs. actual utilization and identify variance, if any, identify causes and report to management with solutions
- Review the current costing structure for projects and identify optimal pricing
- Review current time allocation of project managers and present findings to management with improvement strategies.
- Preparation of Monthly, quarterly and annual reports to be submitted to management- weekly meetings with finance manager to review reports and identify potential variances immediately.
– identify overall savings or business growth potential.
- Bachelors degree in accounting or related field
- Professional certificates are highly desirable
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in a similar role preferably in a project management field
- Excellent attention to details
- Experience in creating, and managing multiple companies budget
- Experience in monitoring teams performance and setting KPIs
- Experience in setting financial KPIs
- Bachelor’s (required)
– creating and managing budgets: 4 years (preferred)