Freight – Business Development Executive
Freight Product Manager
Continuously work with the Freight Product Manager in the country along with the Freight operations team to explore opportunities to grow revenue, achieve the profitability of the specific freight product,
Typical duties included are but not limited to:
- Coordinate with the Freight Product Manager to set the products yearly targets.
- Achieve the set product target
- Agree with the Freight Product Manager on a sales and pricing strategy for the product.
- Develop effective sales and communication materials that will enhance the development of the product in the marketplace.
- Report the status of the product to the Freight Product Manager and to the Station Manager on a monthly basis.
- Visit the local station clients with the commercial team on a regular basis and include the Freight Product Managerwhenever required. This is especially important when the client has a special project and requires the expertise of the product manager.
- Provide the Country Manager and the Freight Product Manager with effective market data. This may include information about the competition, upcoming projects, product statistics and product profitability reports, etc.
- Strive to continuously learn about the product and transfer this knowledge to the Freight Product Manager and the freight specialist teams.
- Negotiate the best rates with the airlines, trucking agencies and other suppliers.
Adhere to all related local, regional and global policies, procedures documented and published under Cargowise system.
- Bachelor Degree in any related filed
- English Proficiency, any other language if required.
- MS Office Applications (Word, Excel, Power Point & Outlook)