We are looking for a BDE for our shipping line. You will continuously develop, maintain, and grow business in the target market.
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN SHIPPING LINE IN BAHRAIN.
- Increase customer base by bringing new clients and maintaining existing clients.
- Research new sales leads within designated territory ensuring an ongoing and robust pipeline of new opportunities.
- Liaise with the relevant stakeholders to formulate a sales strategy to fit with the seasonal requirements of the business
- Identify potential new customers and the key decision makers within the organizations.
- Develop quotations and proposals to be presented to potential new customers.
- Active follow up with customers for receivables to ensure the outstanding does not go over the approved credit limit and period.
- Research and develop a thorough understanding of the other services within the group to enable effective cross selling of their services and solutions.
- Planning and overseeing the integration of new business into our network in conjunction with our Operations and Customer Service teams.
- At least 3 years previous experience in a Business Development role. In Shipping and logistics industry.
- Ability to work on own initiative and build good working relationships.
- Professional and methodical approach to work.
- Previous experience in a similar role within the Transport and Logistics Industry
- Knowledge of GCC transport market
BD500.000 – BD600.000 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Manama: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (required)
- Have you worked in Shipping industry in Bahrain?
- Shipping industry: 3 years (required)