2-10 years of experience in the marketing/sales/logistics industry
preferably freight forwarding products in the local market setting
- Research business opportunities through Internet, Exhibitions, media etc., identify their service requirements and follow through until the business is secured.
- Study market trends and cater to customer requirements.
- Liaise between departments to make sure customer requirements are met.
- Send proposals when required with the help of the Sales Coordinator.
- Spread brand awareness.
- Coordinate contract renewals with Sales Coordinator.
- Identify any sales/operational areas that can be improved.
- Compile sales reports with the help of Sales Coordinator.
- Study market trends and be alert to competitions strengths/weaknesses.
- Attend sales meetings/conferences/training as and when the opportunity arises.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Manama: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (required)
Business Developments: 1 year (preferred)