Punctually Report for duty for every shift. – Follow the guidelines on cleanliness and personal grooming. – Lead the daily pre-shift meeting.
– Prepare the restaurant for service following the established checklists for your role – Make sure that preparations are complete before service starts and report to the supervisor any issues that need attention. – Follows all steps of service that were provided during training.
– Greeting guests (Maintain eye contact and smile) – Always approach customers with a smile and help to create a great atmosphere and a happy experience. – Take an accurate record of the order.
– Have a good knowledge and understanding of all food and drink menus to ensure the best service for the customer – Maintain cleanliness of the front bar and serving area and outside seating area, take out trash, bus and clean tables and chairs. Restock utensil & napkin stations.
– Learn and maintain knowledge of our changing menus to effectively communicate all ingredients to guests – Ensure all food meets food safety and quality standards, eliminating cross-contamination. – Maintain knowledge of critical dietary information and demonstrate proper food handling. – Operate POS register to complete customer transactions. Knowledge of cashier operations are critical to the role. – Greet guests, guide the customer through our menu informing them of the options which are available to them. Up selling and suggestive selling are required in this regard. Resolve guest issues. – Serve customers in a quick and effective manner but without any errors. – Must be attentive to the guests’ needs. – Maintain excellent customer service skills.
Work to solve any complaints customers might have – Remain calm, patient and polite if receiving customer feedback – Clearing and resetting tables when not serving customers or at the request of the supervisor. – Always maintain a positive and motivated attitude while working with customers and fellow employees.
– Attend training sessions and team meetings as required and to be involved and contribute to these with your ideas and solutions.
– Complies with all cash handling policies and procedures – Complies with health & safety procedure and regulations – Complies with policies and procedures – Performs opening/closing and restocking duties each shift – Set a great example to new employees.
BD300.000 – BD450.000 per month
Waring Face mask and gloves
To apply for this job please visit BH.bebee.com.