CORE BANKING FUNCTIONAL EXPERT (CARDS) ROLE
Provides the translation of business requirements into end-to-end IT solutions. Plans, designs, and integrates Core Banking system components including hardware, software, and services.
Proposes and designs solutions in line with technical architecture which fit business requirements and support change.
- Solution in Operation
- Solution Specification
- Integrated Solution
- Solution Design
- User Experience Design
- Solution and Critical Integration Proposal
- Development Process
- Project PortfolioMain Tasks
- Analyze and interpret technical and business requirements.
- Establish solution intent
- Align solution with technical architecture
- Identify potential technical design risks
- Supervise the builtin quality
- Identify opportunities for innovation
- Plan technology roadmaps
- Lead development and integration of components
- Lead and/or conduct system integration
- Ensure incorporation of security by designSpecialism – Knowledge & Experience
Minimum 5+ years of experience on card management:
- Hands on experience of implementation of ATM/CDM/POS systems with T24 core banking integration.
- Hands on experience of certification for Visa, Mastercard, etc.
- Good knowledge of ATM architecture, data, and communication flows.
- Good knowledge of ISO 8583 message types and flow.
- Good knowledge of ATM logging and reconciliation processes.
- Overall product knowledge in T24 Modules
- Understanding of TAFC and TAFJ
- Good knowledge in OFS processing and troubleshooting the issues.
- Experience in Temenos Web Services and IRIS web services.
- Sound knowledge in browser configuration through JBoss / WebLogic
- Good banking domain knowledge
- Experience in trouble shooting T24 ATM workflow
- Experience in T24 ATM FRM module.
BD600.000 – BD800.000 per month
- BANKING: 5 years (required)