CORE BANKING PRODUCTION SUPPORT ROLE
Provides remote or onsite diagnosis or guidance to internal or external clients with technical issues.
Provides user support and troubleshoots Core Banking problems and issues. The primary objective is to enable users to maximize their productivity through efficient and secure use of Core Banking.
- Identify and diagnose issues and problems
- Categorize and record reported queries and provide solutions
- Support problem identification
- Advise users on appropriate course of action
- Monitor issues from start to resolution
- Escalate, if needed, unresolved problems to a higher level of support
- Provide essential online security advise and supportSpecialism – Knowledge & Experience
- Hands on experience in local customization of T24 modules (screen design, local reference fields, versions, enquires etc.)
- Hands on product knowledge in T24 Modules Retail Modules, Corporate Banking modules, Islamic Banking, Securities
- Knowledge on TAFC and TAFJ
- Good Knowledge in T24 Lending, Deposits, Account, Arrangement Architecture, and Funds Transfer
- Good Knowledge in troubleshooting routines in both TAFC and TAFJ environment
- Good Knowledge in OFS processing and troubleshooting the issues.
- Experience in Temenos integration platform.
- Sound knowledge in browser configuration through JBoss / WebLogic
- Good banking domain knowledge
- Overall understanding of integrated systems and good skills in troubleshooting.
- Good knowledge on providing business solutions as per the system functionality.
- Handson experience on handling production incidents as per agreed SLAs and OLAs.
- Should work well in both team environment and individual assignments
- Knowledge of Islamic Banking concepts
- Shariah Principles is added advantage.
BD600.000 – BD800.000 per month
- BANKING: 5 years (required)