We are looking for an experienced Country F&B Manager to be based in Bahrain.
You lead and manage the Company and implement the Company’s concept to reach the goal at national level and support the Company’s position as a leader.
- Within the frames of the Company’s business plan and strategies and national business plan set direction for the Company in the country and develop and lead the implementation of the national Company’s business plan.
- Drive traffic, increase Conversion Rate and secure reasonable profitability.
- Set financial goals and develop P&L strategy in agreement with Country management, Business Navigation and the Company’s Services.
- Secure that budget is aligned with long term goals.
- Proactively follow up and monitor set goals and targets, and act on deviations.
- Update forecast as needed.
- Initiate, implement and analyze projects from both a financial and commercial perspective in order to create recommendations.
- Utilize relevant tools and reports to include Commercial Review, CSI, Food Safety Audit in order to develop the business, yourself and your team.
- Increase operational efficiency.
- Ensure implementation and compliance with the company manual/ rules and guidelines relating to the Company.
- Communicate and promote the restaurant goal and tasks within the Company organization to relevant stake holders.
- Ensure that the Company meets all legal requirements and company policies for food safety, HACCP and labelling in conjunction with the Food Safety Specialist.
- Overall responsible for ensuring compliance to legislative and the company’s requirements in the areas of Quality and Environment.
- Define the commercial strategy for the international and national range sold in the retail section and establish the guidelines for national and local range development including pricing. Sourcing and supply is done according to the defined standard and quality of the company.
- Secure that the central range matrix is implemented and available in all sites.
- Use Commercial Review as a tool to secure implementation of best practices and as a learning and development tool.
- Optimize sales and gross margin result in the country through working with the company’s concept, the company’s range, global strategies and national and local opportunities.
- Effectively manage and inspire your team, with particular reference to their selection, training and development.
- Coach your direct reports in order for them to manage their teams in line with the company and provide strong leadership to your team by your own example.
- Establish, and communicate, clear career and development opportunities within the company.
- Cooperate with HR on succession planning in order to build the organization functionally from within.
- Cooperate with HR and the national company learning & development Specialist to develop and conduct functional trainings as relevant.
- Support and coach the sites in functional questions as needed and ensure that the company concept, manuals and current guidelines are known.
- Contribute in the development of the company locally and internationally.
- Participate in international projects and meetings.
- Create and implement a successful pricing strategy for all the company’s units based on the international and retail guidelines.
- Supervise and analyze the local competition in order to secure a competitive price distance to competitors and the lowest price in every food category.
- Monitor the national food market environment regarding competitors, customer expectations, trends, etc.
- Develop and support the implementation of communication policies, sales and marketing strategies both externally and instore in relation to the company.
- Secure long term growth and profitability in investment requests.
- Take responsibility for coordinating the maintenance network for the company’s equipment in cooperation with the Expansion Specialist the company’s areas.
- Assume responsibility for projects and tasks as they occur.
- Strong communicative skills and high energy in motivating, inspiring and developing people (direct reports and matrix reports).
- Ability to establish effective working relationships across the country and internationally
- Ability to work in a fast moving environment.
- Commercial Review, P&L, relevant KPI’s (such as Conversion rate, Takeup rate and Store share), Internal and external Food Safety Audit results, Business Plan, Staff turnover, Successors per key position, Number of internal promotions.
- Proven track record in a high volume or multiunit retail or food service chain.
- Ability to develop, read and analyze KPI ́s.
- Ability to manage high diversity within his team and his external relations.
- Strong English communication skills.
- Computer literate.
- Solid experience in P&L management.
- At least 3 years in similar manager role.