Customer Relations Management Coordinator
Overseas Regular, Full-Time, 100% FTE, Grade 4
The CRM Coordinator serves as a functional team member of the UMGC regional office for customer service, and enrollment operations.
The position works with Education Service Officers (ESO), Counselors, Education Center Personnel, field managers and staff to administer UMGC Europe programs.
This position reports to the Assistant Director in the region and is responsible for routine program coordinator duties such as providing excellent student support, including the coordination of on-site classes. This position specializes in coordinating outreach, campaigns, reports, and student cases in Salesforce.
This role works closely, in a functional capacity, with Enrollment Operations to meet CRM needs at the local and regional level to support operations.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Train regional field staff both onsite and virtually
- Maintain currency of standard operating procedures, and coordinate with the field managers and enrollment operations to ensure effectiveness of CRM business processes
- Reassign student populations and tasks as necessary among field staff to balance workloads and account for staff on leave
- Analyze student data to ensure accuracy of contact information and duty station assignments
- Make recommendations to Assistant Director, Regional Director, and Enrollment Operations for individual and team CRM training needs, opportunities, and business process improvements
- Provide academic and administrative support services to prospects and students, and ensure quality assurance standards are met by being available, knowledgeable, courteous and responsive
- Document all student contact in Salesforce and schedule appropriate followup activities
- Provide and maintain open and positive communications with host military Education Services Officer (or equivalent) and respective Education Center staff
- Organize and participate in local education fairs, open houses, local graduations and other events as needed, professionally representing UMGC
- Provide assistance with processing students’ military documentation (i.e. Tuition Assistance forms, orders, etc.)
- Perform other jobrelated duties as assigned
OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDE:
- Track and analyze class enrollments and student interest, as well as local program progression, to provide input on scheduling; ensure classrooms are provided with adequate space for class instruction; be present at the first class session to provide assistance to instructors and students
- Work closely with Marketing to plan and execute communications and outreach for events
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree from a U.S. regionally accredited institution or foreign degree equivalent
- Strong oral and written communication skills, as well as good interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, pay great attention to detail, and meet strict deadlines
- Strong proficiency in Salesforce and/or Microsoft Dynamics and outreach planning
- Discretion, confidentiality, and the ability to represent UMGC effectively in a highvisibility office
- Strong proficiency in MS Office, especially Excel, and be proficient in databases usage
- Able to lift up to 25 lbs. of materials
- Professional demeanor and excellent customer service skills
- Successful applicants must be able to pass a medical/dental screening, background check, and meet requirements for individual logistic support (ILS)
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Two (2) years’ experience working in an administrative support position
- Master’s degree from a U.S. regionally accredited institution or foreign degree equivalent
WHO MAY APPLY:
Applicants with individual logístical support (ILS) preferred. Applicants must be U.S.
citizens to meet background investigation requirements in addition to qualifying for ILS as described in USAREUR Regulation 600-700, Section III, 7-13.
Criteria under which applicants qualify for ILS are:
must serve the US Forces exclusively; are not stateless persons; are not ordinarily resident in the host nation.
The University of Maryland Global Campus (UMGC) is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal and state laws regarding nondiscrimination. UMGC is committed to a policy of equal opportunity for all persons and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, disability, religion, ancestry, political affiliation or veteran status in employment, educational programs and activities, and admissions.
University of Maryland Global Campus (UMGC) is committed to helping safeguard the health of its faculty, staff, students, contractors, and guests. Because vaccinations reduce the sp