Introducing Raffles Al Areen Palace Bahrain, an extraordinary addition to Raffles Hotel’s renowned portfolio, set to open in the last quarter of 2023. This ultra-luxury property offers a unique experience as “The Palace of the Secret Garden.” With 78 private pool villas ranging from 1 to 3 bedrooms, Raffles Al Areen Palace Bahrain redefines luxury hospitality in Bahrain. Our spacious villas, starting from 400 sqm, feature private pools and jacuzzis, providing guests with ultimate relaxation and privacy. Our dedicated team of Raffles Legendary Butlers ensures exceptional service and attention to detail, creating unforgettable moments for each guest. Conveniently located just 40 minutes from the airport and 30 minutes from the City Center, Raffles Al Areen Palace Bahrain offers easy access to Exhibition World Bahrain, Bahrain International Circuit (BIC), and the Al Dana Amphitheater, making it an ideal choice for cultural, entertainment, and business destinations.
- Responsible for the planning and execution of content creation as well as creative agency briefing (including copy writing, photo/video shootings) ensuring delivery in adherence with brand guidelines and hotel positioning.
- Manage all activities within the marketing department, ensuring all brand standards are followed
- Creates & executes marketing, digital marketing and media plan according to budget
- Serve as the hotel’s primary brand ambassador, ensuring that brand guidelines are followed
- Develop the hotel’s communication strategies and execute the marketing campaigns in conjunction with the Sales, Spa, Food and Beverage departments to ensure profit growth and brand exposure
- Plan and oversee the hotel’s advertising and promotional activities
- Pro-actively identify relevant marketing partners for the hotel and manage these relationships profitably to raise hotel awareness, drive demand, deepen loyalty and enrich brand experience.
- Verifies all advertising for the hotels in digital channels is in alignment with brand voice
- Oversee photo and video shoots for the hotel and seasonal campaigns as well as with commercial and traditional media when necessary.
- Develop and increase traffic through direct and semi-direct online channels that will improve the overall revenue for the properties and other key financial and customer matrix.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related major
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the marketing, digital or related professional area
- Hospitality marketing or advertising agency experience in the region preferred
- An experienced marketing expert, a dynamic and self-driven, creative individual
- An engaging and empathic leader
- A passionate individual with experience in marketing; traditional & digital; as well as e-commerce and communication (PR)
- Strong luxury hotel background is preferred
- Fluency in English, written and spoken
- Fluency in Arabic, written and spoken is preferred
- Opportunity to join us in rebranding journey and be part of the first Raffles in Bahrain
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21