Trader Vic’s Bahrain is looking for Driver who can oversee the maintenance of the company’s vehicles.
Our venue is an eclectic collection of cuisines, signature cocktails and an exotic atmosphere bedecked with authentic artefacts and trappings.
Our many years of operations has proven us to be a strong and successful franchisee of a renowned global company. Our guests from all nationalities adore the venue especially with refreshing drinks and sumptuous dishes from around the world.
Your role as Driver is ensuring the smooth operation of the organisation.
In order to achieve this, the Driver is required to perform a wide range of administrative and office-related tasks in an effective and timely manner.
You will be responsible to:
- Collect and deliver documents safely to and from the Head Office and other Outlets with confidentiality.
- Provide transportation for the staffs, including airport pick up for new joiners.
- Provide transportation for staff’s medical and company’s governmentrelated transactions.
- Assists the Purchasing department for the items needed in the outlet.
- Schedule and arrange necessary maintenance checks and annual registration of the company vehicles.
- Assists in the valet services of the outlet.
Benefits you will enjoy includes:
- Work with stable company and professional employees
- Friendly team and worldclass brand
- Accommodation, vacation, and flight tickets
- Training and development
- Employee recognition and welfare program
- With extensive experience in finedining restaurants
- Good communication skills
- Arabic is an advantage but not required
- Strong Leadership skills
- With expertise in budget and other financial aspects
Contract length: 24 months
- Are you in Bahrain?
- Do you have knowledge about vehicle maintenance?
- High school or equivalent (preferred)
- Driver: 1 year (required)
- English (preferred)
- Bahrain Driving License (required)