Electrical Technician Responsibilities:
- Assembling, evaluating, testing, and maintaining electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, and apparatus.
- Troubleshooting and repairing malfunctioning equipment, appliances, and apparatus.
- Constructing and fabricating parts, using hand tools and specifications.
- Reading and interpreting electrical and electronic circuit blueprints, diagrams, and schematics.
- Advising management on continued use of unsuitable equipment, appliances, and apparatus.
- Supervising electricians.
- Ordering of electrical supplies and equipment.
Electrical Technician Requirements:
- Completion of an electrical apprenticeship.
- At least 1 year experience as an electrical technician.
- Excellent problemsolving skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Experience operating hand and power tools, soldering and faulttesting equipment.
BD350.000 – BD400.000 per month
- What is your nationality?
- Overnight Shift (required)
- Night Shift (required)
- Day Shift (required)Application Deadline: 19/08/2022