To ensure that the monthly forecasted food and beverage revenue figures are achieved for this outlets – To strictly adhere to the established operating expenses and that all costs are controlled for this outlet – To participate in the formulation of the Annual Operating Budget in determining outlet projected revenues and expenses, operating equipment and FF&E requirements in line with the compilation of the Annual Business Plan. – To ensure that the outlet is managed efficiently according to the established concept statements.
– To ensure that all operating standards are adhered to in order to achieve the level of service established in the Departmental Operations Manual. – To assign responsibilities to subordinates and to check their performance periodically. – To assist and coach in the operation and be visible during peak times.
– To establish and strictly adhere to the par stocks for all operating equipment and supplies, to ensure that all outlets are adequately equipped.
– To conduct and assist Stewarding Manager in monthly inventory checks on all operating equipment and supplies for all outlets. – To control the requisitioning, storage and careful use of all operating equipment and supplies for all three outlets. – To conduct daily pre shift briefings to employees on preparation, service and menu. – To liaise with the Kitchen and Beverage department on daily operation and quality. – To handle all guest complaints, requests and enquiries on food, beverage and service. – To establish a rapport with guests maintaining good customer relationship and assisting to update guest history. – To ensure that all outlet cashiering procedures are strictly adhered to. – To ensure that a supervisor in all three outlets is always visible and available on duty. – To identify in conjunction with F&B management market needs and trends. – To monitor and analyze the menus and product of competitive restaurants and pool bars. – To plan and implement an effective sales plan and promotional activities in this outlet.
– To provide the F&B management with recommendations for the advertising campaign and assist in putting together the advertising brief and attend subsequent meetings. – To revise and update all three outlets Departmental Operations Manual on an as needed basis.
– To participate in the formulation of the Annual Marketing Plan to establish a list of marketing activities in line with the compilation of the Annual Business Plan.
– To submit to Food and Beverage Office before opening the outlet the following: o Operations Manual o Opening and Closing Procedures o Outlet Policy and Procedures o Pricing Structure o Food and Beverage Menu – To maintain the Daily Log Book for the outlet.
– To submit to Food and Beverage Office the following: o Monthly Outlets Report o Holiday Critique / Vacation Planner o Monthly Objective Review for all three outlets o Monthly Training Report for the outlet – To plan the outlet weekly roster and work schedules to ensure that the outlet is adequately staffed to handle the level of business and submit a copy to the Human Resources Department and Food and Beverage office. – To maintain the outlet bulletin board.
– To submit all guest/employee incident reports for each outlet – To report “lost and found” items for each outlet. – To attend twice a month Food and Beverage Meeting and Daily Operations Meeting. – To prepare forecasted P&L statements for promotional nights and events according to the annual business plan. – To carry out any Executive Duty as scheduled.
– To ensure that the outlet is kept clean and organized, both at the front as well as the back of house. – To conduct weekly walkthrough inspections together with the Assistant Director of the Food & Beverage. – To liaise and organize with housekeeping and stewarding department that the established cleaning schedules are strictly adhered to. – To issue repair and maintenance work orders to ensure the proper maintenance of the outlets. – To maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene at all times.
– To conduct monthly employee meetings and provide a summary with issues / solutions to Director of Food and Beverage / Assistant Director of Food & Beverage – To attend all meetings as required by Executive Management. – To prepare and participate in the Monthly Objective Review. – To undertake any reasonable tasks as assigned by the Food and Beverage Department. – To liaise and inform Food and Beverage Department and Human Resources Department of all training sessions. – To develop departmental trainers and assign training responsibilities. – To conduct staff performance appraisals as required. – To identify and develop young talents within the organization for future potential growth within the group. – To carry out monthly, quarterly, bi yearly, yearly inventory of operating equipment for the outlet.
From BD700.000 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
To apply for this job please visit BH.bebee.com.