Flynn Group of Companies is the leading trade contractor in North America that works on virtually every aspect of a building’s outer layer, including Roofing, Glazing, Waterproofing, and Architectural Metals. The foundation of our award winning success is having the right people on our team.
At Flynn, it’s not just a job, it’s a career
Flynn Group of Companies was established in 1978 and has grown to include 19 branches across Canada and 12 branches across the US, employing more than 6000 people.
- In-house, licensed Immigration team at Flynn who will assist you with the following:
- Work permit application (at no cost to you)
- Permits for your spouse/common-law partner and dependent children to relocate with you to Canada
- Maintaining and renewing your status in Canada without having to leave the country
- Permanent residency application for you and your family once you qualify
- How We Will Help You Grow
- 3 months accommodation and transportation to the job site
- Reimbursement for your flight to Canada
- Health Insurance and Prescription Drug Plan for you and your family
- Dental and vision plans
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP) contributions
- Extensive safety training, state of the art equipment, and cutting edge technology that will allow you to work in a safe & healthy environment
- What You Will Work On?
- Read and interpret specifications to install Unitized Curtain-Wall and or glass products
- Assemble and install prefabricated Unitized Curtain-Wall systems
- Install Structural glazing, storefronts, and Balustrading
- Who We Are Looking For?
- Minimum 3 years’ glazing (commercial) experience OR completion of a three- to four-year apprenticeship program
- Intermediate English skills
- How To Apply
- To apply please submit directly online
- For more information on why you should join Flynn Group of Companies, please visit