Renew the visas of the staff and coordinate with Accounts for the Cheque
- Payment of cheques for the renewal in the approved banks and after completing payment, print the visa copies.
- Removal of offence from the LMRA system in any case (delay in renewal, medical, address etc) wither through E-Support or by submission of documents physically.
- Using the Sijilat Portal to update CR or adding of any activities to the CR if required.
- Making and renewing of Chamber of Commerce membership.
- All enquiries related to CR matters from the MOIC.
- Getting the extensions, cancellations and other routine matters for visa process.
- RP Stickers and cancellation receipts on expatriate employee passports
- Submission and follow up of visit visa, Business visa etc.
- Application of business visa and visit visas online or physically as required.
- Application of KSA visas as per requirement
- Visas and renewals of Domestic (House workers) of directors (Also Fadheela)
- Going to the CPR office with issuance or renewal of any CPR for expatriate employee
- Sorting of issues of addresses for CPR (With Visa Officer)
- Coordinate with Accounts department for Payment of CPR
- Taking approvals and renewal of approvals from Municipality for the advertisement on Vehicles along with Rana.
- Looking after the Electricity and Water issues such as new connection, disconnection or any other matter of the company and all the related offices, branches, stores and other locations.
- Approvals of stickers/advertisements on the company vehicles
- Matters of directors such as renewal of vehicle documents, Driving Licences or Number Plate changes etc
- Checking of traffic violations on the company cars and handing over the list to Zahra so the employees can be informed.
- To obtain MOH approvals
- Obtaining Certificates of Meat, Chicken, Beef etc from concerned authorities
- Interact with any other ministries for miscellaneous jobs.
- Court documentation etc or any other work in court
- Take up different responsibilities in the absence of other team members.
- Any other task assigned by the management
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Manama: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (preferred)