We are looking for young
Bahraini IT or Business enthusiasts aspiring to start their career. This program aims to provide internships for Fresh Graduates along with other complementary incentives to boost employability skills.
Most of the companies ask for experience while recruiting employees. However, this program is specifically for fresh graduates with no experience looking to start their career.
The incentives you will receive are as follows:
- Work experience (Paid Internship)
- Complementary mentoring opportunity with Entrepreneurs and IT professionals
- Complementary Microsoft Certifications
- Improve your employability skills with Soft Skills training
- Financial compensation of BD150 per month during internship
- Assistance in getting a fulltime job post completion of the program.
- An IT or Business University Graduate or Job seeker-
- Excellent communication and Time Management skills
- Determined hard worker
8th January 2023
Internship, New grad
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Manama: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (required)
- Are you a Bahraini national?
- Bachelor’s (required)Application Deadline: 08/01/2023