We are looking for IT Senior Software Developer whose roles And Responsibilities are: Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design and maintain clientside and serverside architecture
- Write effective and secure APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Write technical documentation
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or relevant field.
- Familiarity with common stacks.
- Familiarity with database technologies (e.g. MySQL, SQL Server, MongoDB, and Amazon DynamoDB), web servers (e.g. IIS, Apache) and UI/UX design frameworks.
- Familiarity with cloud services (AWS and Azure), including managing existing environments, development, and deployment of new environments.
- Familiarity with continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) practices and tools.
- Experience with development using Integrated Development Environments (IDE), like Visual Studio.
- Knowledge of data modeling, normalization, indexing and optimization for RDS and NoSQL
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Great attention to detail
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
Contract length: 12 months
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Al-Muḥarraq: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (required)
– arabic (preferred)