The Junior Payroll Associate is responsible for providing transactional and comprehensive professional Payroll activities to deliver an effective and efficient end to end service to the Group.
- Receive and prepare requests for employee-related documents such as salary certificates, salary transfer letters, pay slips, ID cards, staff discount cards, transportation on passes and another.
- Handle and follow up on the bank account openings for new joiners and ensure that bank requirements with regards to new applications are met
- Ensure timely employee data gathering, entry and accurate maintenance of records
- Provide customer service support to internal customers and process insurance claims
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or accounting
- 0 years of experience is a similar field
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Fluency in English
- Customer Focus : Level 1
- Attention to details : Level 1
- Communication Skills : Level 1
- Teamwork : Level 1
- Planning and Organizing : Level 1
- Relationship Building : Level 1
- Change and Adaptability : Level 1