We are seeking a Laundry Manager to join our growing team in Beirut, Lebanon.
The Laundry Manager will be responsible for managing and overseeing the day-to-day operation of the laundry facilities, ensuring that the facility is running smoothly and efficiently and assisting in growing the laundry sector.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the laundry facility, including trials on products, efficiency, and programming.
- Ensure that all equipment is adequately maintained and in good working order.
- Monitor employee performance and ensure that all safety procedures are followed.
- Maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction and ensure that all customer complaints are addressed and resolved in a timely manner.
- Monitor inventory of items and equipment.
- Develop and implement effective process improvement and cost control measures.
- Develop and implement effective marketing strategies to promote the department.
- Monitor and analyze financial performance and ensure that all budgetary targets are met.
- Manage the hiring and training of staff. Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in chemistry, biochemistry.
- At least 10 years of experience in a laundry management role.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, staff, and management.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and other relevant software.
- Knowledge of industry standards and best practices.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team. About the company
SANIPRO is a world class solution in the cleaning and maintenance industry networking around the globe. SANIPRO is a fully integrated cleaning chemicals designer, manufacturer, marketer, exporter, and representative of leading brands. SANIPRO continues to be a success story and a role model when it comes to professionalism, dedication, and service.
SANIPRO is expanding rapidly as the local and regional markets are developing the demand for a forward-thinking supplier in the industry of hygiene and sanitation.
SANIPRO’s main assets are:
understanding, meeting, and exceeding the needs of customers through personalized account management.