– minimum Secondary School Graduate
- 3 years minimum relevant experience in operating continuous high volume production machinery in a plastic manufacturing environment ( preference will be given to applicants who have knowledge of operating similar machines in a controlled QMS operation.- can operate
sheet extrusion machine:
- has knowledge in handling sheet rolls- can perform minor machine troubleshooting
– knowledge of and exposure to plastic raw materials such as Polystyrene (PS), Polyprophylene (PP), PET
– good English communication ability
– has the ability to work independently and within a multi-national/ cultural team
- Efficiently organize the production activities to achieve and improve targeted KPIs.
- Competently and efficiently setup standard process parameters and the identification and improvement of timing and process to meet increased production output and cost reduction.
- Generation of daily and periodic production reports.
- Perform routine preventive maintenance and cleaning of the machinery and work station,
- Ensure that the right item ( product quality) is produced and right packaging is used.
- Set and operate machines under standard process parameters per quality standards and be able to change machine settings and packing line.
Extrusion Machines: 3 years (preferred)