We are looking to employ Bahraini graduate for Operation officer role with outstanding communication skills (Arabic & English) to join us.
The role shall obtain the following responsibilities:
- Overseeing the full process of order transaction from the stage of order confirmation till order delivery and to ensure customer experience is as smooth as possible.
- Making sure that order cards are printed and sorted based on the required time slots.
- Liaising with the different brands, florists and riders to make sure the order is complete and ready for delivery on time.
- Relating to the above, it requires that the ops agent make sure to order all brand products ahead of time enabling the preparation of the order.
- Making sure all order details are in place which include addresses, card messages, products etc…
- Following up and working to solve tickets received from customer service relating to issues faced by customers such as late orders, missing items etc.
- Call customers when required to answer specific requests or solve issues. Answer calls, WhatsApp and live chat messages when required.
- Work with florists to make sure the products are arranged in a timely manner.
- Work with drivers to make sure orders are delivered on time.
- Handling Business communication software (Slack) between all countries.
- Handling tickets created by customer service.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Manama: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (required)