We are seeking a Female Certified Fitness Trainer with experience in leading group fitness classes to join our soon-to-open Ladies Gym. As a Personal Trainer, you will be responsible for providing personalized fitness programs and guidance to our members, helping them achieve their health and fitness goals.
– Conduct one-on-one personal training sessions with clients, tailoring programs to meet their specific needs and goals.
– Lead group fitness classes, including but not limited to, aerobics, Zumba, yoga, and strength training.
– Demonstrate and instruct proper exercise techniques to ensure the safety and effectiveness of workouts.
– Provide ongoing motivation and support to clients, monitoring progress and adjusting programs as necessary.
– Educate clients on nutrition and healthy lifestyle habits to complement their fitness routines.
– Maintain a clean and organized workout environment, ensuring all equipment is in good working condition.
– Stay up-to-date with the latest fitness trends and techniques, continuously expanding knowledge in the field.
– Certification as a Personal Trainer from a reputable organization.
– Previous experience leading group fitness classes is highly preferred.
– Strong knowledge of exercise science, anatomy, and physiology.
– Excellent communication skills with the ability to motivate and inspire clients.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org