We have a job opportunity in Bahrain for Project Management Officer position. If you are interested, please send me your updated Cv with the following details
Job details are given below
- Collaborating with other department leaders to define, prioritize, and develop projects.
- Planning project management, including setting deadlines, prioritizing tasks, and assigning team members to various deliverables.
- Analyzing financial data, including project budgets, risks, and resource allocation.
- Overseeing the development of the project and ensuring that team members are carrying out their tasks efficiently while upholding the company’s standards.
- Drafting new and improving existing project management office policies and processes.
- Continuously evaluating projects to ensure they are meeting company standards, adhering to budgets, and meeting deadlines.
- Accurately documenting the project’s creation, development, and execution as well as documenting the project’s scope, budget, and justification.
- Bachelor’s degree or certification in IT field
- A Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification may be advantageous.
- 34 years of experience is required.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to details and technicalities.
- Excellent organizational and technical skills.
- Good interpersonal and multitasking skills
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Manama: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (required)