Setting up and maintaining a demonstration area, such as a table, stand, or booth at various events.
- Display the product as per planogram or contracted visibility or share of shelf.
- Keeping the demonstration area tidy and well stocked with products, samples, and/or literature.
- Demonstrating the features of a product or service to potential customers.
- Employing interactive materials such as videos, charts, or slideshows to share information about a product or service, when necessary.
- Answering any questions potential customers might have about a product or service.
- Recording transactions and stock levels.
- Generating reports that outline customers’ interest levels, questions asked, number of products/samples/literature sold and/or distributed at various events.
- Furnish regular product feedback to supervisors/Sales Executives/Sales manager on sales of products.
- Monitor competitors’ activities and furnish regular feedback to respective concern.
- What is your current salary?
- What is your expected salary?
- Bahrain Driving Licence (required)