We are looking for an Senior Accountant for a technology company in Bahrain
- Preparing monthly and annual accounts and filing tax returns.
- Responsible for daily transactions, including accounts payable, receivable, general ledger, inventory, and bank reconciliations. (Including intercompany transactions)
- Preparing and posting journalsLogging daily entries in accordance with accounting policy
- Preparing payrolls and controlling income and expenditure.
- Corporate document maintenance.
- Assist with all external banking relationships.
- Liaising with auditors.
- Processing employee expenses.
- Responsible for ensuring all financial transactions are correctly accounted.
- Prepare and ensure that financial statements and records comply with laws and regulations.
- Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of office.
- ACA/ ACCA/ CPA/MBA in Accounting or Finance.
- 35 years accounting experience. Knowledge of finance, taxation, accounting, cost control & reporting principles and ERP knowledge.
- Excellent MS Excel capabilities
- Strong attention to detail and problemsolving skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Regional experience
BD61.600 – BD92.400 per month
- Can you join immediatelyYes/No