In this role, they will provide a variety of services that help our clients achieve their desired physical appearance. Some of the services provided will involve basic haircare, basic skincare, hair removal and brow care.
Should be familiar with the best practices for these treatments and capable of performing them for a wide variety of clients with different needs.
An eyebrow is a specialist who cares for the eyebrows, their design, This master selects the optimal shape and shade of the eyebrows, taking into account the features of the shape and color type of the face.This role requires not only good taste, but also maximum precision. This specialist is engaged in their design and decoration.
It works not only with the eyebrows, but also with the appearance as a whole:
it considers all the anatomical features of the face, can emphasize advantages, or hide flaws.
REQUIREMENTS, QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- All nationalities welcome
- Female spa professionals only due to countries customs & regulations
- Diploma obtained from a recognized Beauty Training facility with qualifications in either Skin Care & Beauty / Cosmetology
- Threading and Waxing certified
- A minimum of 5 years post graduation, professional experience in a beauty salon / brow bar /city spa / cruise ship spa / hotel spa / Aesthetic clinic or private practice
- Skilled & confident to perform all standard Brow services (tinting / henna / waxing / threading / shaping etc)
- Maintain knowledge of services & Spa/Skin Care products at all times
- Ability to communicate with proper grammar in English (Arabic bonus)
- Ability to provide legible communication
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar position in the Salon industry
- Ability to pleasantly communicate with proper grammar in English and Arabic as an advantage
- Additional aestheticrelated certificates are a plus
- Must have strong communication skills
- Must have strong sales skills
- Conduct consultations and perform procedures
- Maintain client relationship
- Maintain department operational procedures.
- Set client’s treatment plans and progress
- Maintain the safety and health standards of the centre.
- Knowledge of a variety of salon/hair care services
- Retail sales experience
- Ability to give timely and excellent hair care services
- Maintains safety standards and cleanliness
- Emphasizes product benefits and assist clients in the selection of retail products or services for their brow care needs
- Maintains a consistent relationship with client base in order to ensure return clients
- Proactively develop new customers
- Attends and participates in continuing education and training in order to follow new trends and techniques
- Knowledge of Salon procedures
- Perform hair services as listed on the brochure following proper protocol and achieving guest satisfaction.
- Conduct all treatments according to treatment guidelines while following given policies and procedures for the Spa
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs
- Ability to promote positive relations with all individuals who approach the Salon/Spa
- Ability to perform job functions with mínimal supervision
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of all guest information
- Knowledge of and ability to sell Salon/Spa products
- Ability to keep all Salon areas clean
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communicative and customer service skills
- Nail services experience
- Aesthetic services experience
- Spa service experience
- Hair services experience
- Arabic Language