SENIOR BEAUTY-SPA THERAPIST (F)
SITRA – Bahrain
(Pre-opening) February 2023
Monday – Sunday (shifts on rotation) 48 hours per week
Head Therapist & All Spa Management
- BHD500 (Based on experience & skills relevant to the vacancy)
- 5% Retail Commission
- Shared accommodation (apartment)
- Recruitment flights (joining & end of contract)
- Employment Visa
- Government medical
The Senior Spa Therapist administers professional Facials, Massage and Body treatments to our guests.
They must have a thorough knowledge of numerous massage modalities, possess a general understanding of body treatments and be willing to train in our spa’s specific massage and body treatment offerings.
They must possess excellent communication skills and be able to learn the product and service knowledge necessary to effectively provide wellness solutions to meet the needs of our guests.
REQUIREMENTS, QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- All nationalities welcome
- Female spa professionals only due to countries customs & regulations
- Diploma obtained from a recognized Beauty or Massage Training facility with qualifications in either Spa / Beauty / Cosmetology / Aestheticienne
- City & Guilds / ITEC / CIDESCO / CIBTAC preferable
- A minimum of 5 years post graduation, professional experience in a city spa / cruise ship spa or hotel spa
- Skilled & confident to perform all standard Spa & Beauty services including Skin Care & Body Care
- Ability to communicate with proper grammar in English
- Ability to provide legible communication
- Ability to give a timely Spa Service providing a true relaxation and beneficial experience to each guest
- Knowledge of appropriate draping procedures and protocol
- Ability to focus attention on guests needs, remaining calm and courteous
- Ability to remain quiet during treatment
- Ability to promote positive relations with all individuals who approach the spa
- Ability to priorities, organize and follow up
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of all guest information and data
- Ability to perform a minimum of six treatments per shift
- Ability to recommend and sell retail products to clients for Home Care
- Physically able to stand and walk for up to 8 hours.
- Able to lift and carry up to 20lbs / 10kg
- Ability to work cohesively with coworkers as part of a team
- Flexibility in schedule and as per holiday demands
- Extensive knowledge of a variety of spa, beauty, and nail care services.
- Hair services experiences
- Arabic Language