Launched in Bahrain in November of 2019, Calo is on a mission to make healthy easy. We’re a team of dedicated people driving this mission by providing better, faster, and cheaper ways to access food through technology.
To function as the Training Specialist for Calo and work on our organizational training strategy for operations, oversee its implementation and assess its outcomes. You will identify training and developmental needs to drive suitable training initiatives that build loyalty to the company while working across departments to get the team up to speed in both their specific vertical and the overall needs of the company. The ideal candidate will enhance the team’s skills, performance, productivity, and quality of work.
- Identify and assess future and current training needs through job analysis, career paths, annual performance appraisals, and consultation with line managers.
- Draw an overall or individualized training and development plan that addresses all needs and expectations.
- Develops a training calendar to include on-the-job training and classroom training for food production and packaging positions.
- Facilitates the onboarding for new hires, and liaises with the concerned heads to complete the onboarding checklist.
- Conduct effective induction, orientation sessions, and training for new procedures and/or equipment. This includes liaising with the QC team to conduct food safety/GMP training for the Production, Packing, Sanitation, and Maintenance teams.
- Creating a “Train the Trainer” program to assist with on-the-job training of new and existing employees.
- Determining different instructional/learning methods for training by looking into the needs of each position and determining the effectiveness of different methods.
- Audits standard operating procedures with management and makes the necessary changes
- Evaluating employee performance and assisting supervisors with additional training for employees with performance issues and/or knowledge gaps.
- Resolve any specific problems and tailor training programs as necessary and provide opportunities for ongoing development.
- Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments, and best practices
- Liaise with the regional heads and the Culture team to develop a positive environment and embed the company values as part of the training and development plans.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of proven work experience as a training specialist or similar role in the F&B industry.
- Track record in designing and executing successful training programs
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job, e-learning, workshops, simulations, etc)
- Good understanding of useful computer programs
- BS degree in Hospitality or any related field
- Experience with healthy food concepts and experience in the hospitality or catering industry is a major plus
Knowledge and competency
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Strong writing and record-keeping ability for reports and training manuals
- Ability to plan, multi-task, and manage time effectively
- Familiarity with industry’s best practices
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Able to communicate extremely well in English
- Strong communicator
- Pleasant personality and ability to lead and train with empathy and patience