Where applicable, confirmation that you meet customer requirements for facility access which may include proof of vaccination and/or attestation and testing, unless an accommodation has been approved.
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
ManTech is seeking an Waterfront Project Manager in Bahrain.
The Surface Maintenance Engineering Planning Program (SURFMEPP) maintains, monitors, and refines Class-wide and Individual-Ship Maintenance Plans for all non-nuclear surface ships to ensure material readiness for the projected service life, develop life-cycle strategies to address system upgrades, and fully implement the Class Maintenance Plan into each surface ship’s maintenance schedule and availability planning process. SURFMEPP is headquartered at the Norfolk Naval Shipyard in Portsmouth, VA.
- Preferred experience includes management or supervisory roles at a Supervisor of Shipbuilding, Repair, and Conversion command, Regional Maintenance Center, U.S. Navy Central Planning Activity, U.S. Navy Planning Yard Activity, or a Planning for Engineering and Repair Activity.
- Experience as a Naval Supervising Authority Project Manager or a U.S. Navy Port Engineer is also preferred.
- Experience working in an overseas location
- High quality English, oral, written, and senior briefing skills.
- Expert knowledge of working with databases
- Expert knowledge of the Navy 3M system
- Expert familiarization with MS Project
- Expert skills with Navy Maintenance databases (VSB, NMD, 3M, M&SWP, NDE)
- Expert interpersonal, problemsolving, analytical, mathematical, and organizational skills
- Bachelor of Science or Arts degree
- Minimum of five years of experience in U.S. Navy ship depot level maintenance planning functions or seven to nine years progressive direct experience related to U.S. Navy surface ship operations or maintenance planning and execution.
- DoD Secret Clearance
- Must be a selfstarter, plus possess demonstrated ability to work independently and direct a high performing product team.
- Possess expert communication skills and expert proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to provide direction is a must.ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer.
We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.